Once you submit the membership form,
You can click below to pay online.
You do not need a Paypal account to pay online.
If you would prefer you can mail a cheque to:
Victoria Society for Children with Autism
#306-620 View Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1J6
Membership will be considered active when payment is received.
Membership renewals are due at the start of the Calendar Year in January.
Members who register in November or December of the previous year are considered paid the following calendar year as well. They can begin to access programs from the date of registration.
Please fill out the required information.
You may register as a Family, Professional or Supporter.
Professionals and Supporters benefit by:
* Keeping up with the latest Victoria area autism programs, activities and workshops through our newsletters.
* Gaining access to our lending library of books, videos and software on all aspects of autism.
* Supporting a great cause!
Families can enjoy all of the above plus:
* Monthly meetings where you can meet other parents of children with autism.
* Access to respite funding or recreation program funding, as available. Must provide proof of diagnosis and birthdate for each eligible child that is in your care.
* Access to free monthly social events for you and your children.
* Access to our equipment lending library.
If you would prefer to print and mail in the membership form you may do so HERE.