For our 50th year, the board has decided to waive membership fee for our organization in an effort to allow us to serve more families with Autistic Children. However, please consider a donation to help support our charity.
A charitable tax receipt is provided by CanadaHelps
Donation can also be made by cheque and mailed to
Victoria Society for Children with Autism
#306-620 View Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1J6
Thank you for your support!
Membership is still important and applications/renewals are due at the start of the Calendar Year in January.
Please fill out the required information.
You may register as a Family, Professional or Supporter.
Professionals and Supporters benefit by:
* Keeping up with the latest Victoria area autism programs, activities and workshops through our newsletters.
* Gaining access to our lending library of books, videos and software on all aspects of autism.
Families can enjoy all of the above plus:
* Monthly meetings where you can meet other parents of children with autism.
* Access to respite funding or recreation program funding, as available. Must provide proof of diagnosis and birthdate for each eligible child that is in your care.
* Access to free monthly social events for you and your children.
* Access to our equipment lending library.